Maintain already-normal blood glucose levels and support the pancreas with Target P-14 Formula.
From NSP - Nature's Sunshine - it supports the pancreas in reducing high glucose levels, as well as treating some of the complications of diabetes.
- Supports the digestive and glandular systems.
- Is an excellent source of minerals.
- Helps maintain blood glucose levels already in the normal range.
How It Works:
Target P-14 Formula combines nutrients to support proper pancreatic function. Target minerals (chromium and zinc) are chelated to specific amino acids (glutamine, leucine and lysine) and are readily absorbed. Chromium is part of the glucose tolerance factor (GTF), which helps maintain blood glucose levels already within the normal range. It works with the body’s natural production of insulin in the pancreas. Zinc is a companion mineral involved in maintaining blood sugar levels already within the normal range. It also supports the function of B vitamins.
Zinc, chromium, goldenseal root, juniper berries, uva ursi leaves, rose hips, mullein leaves, garlic bulb, yarrow flowers, slippery elm bark, capsicum fruit, dandelion root, marshmallow root, nettle leaves, white oak bark and licorice root.
Take 1 capsule with a meal three times daily.
A great pancreatic combination, it supports the pancreas in reducing high glucose levels, as well as treating some of the complications of diabetes
* Uva ursi supports the kidneys, bladder and helps reduce urinary tract infections common to diabetics.
* Capsicum and garlic ease infection and circulatory problems.
* Licorice supports the adrenals and energizes the body.
* Yarrow speeds the healing of wounds, typically slow to heal in diabetics.
* Goldenseal helps lower blood sugar.
White oak returns the action of the kidney to normal.
* Juniper berries support the pancreas, adrenals and kidneys, encouraging the flow of urine and relieving congestion in the kidneys and bladder.
* Huckleberry is an astringent herb that tones the body, while mullein helps relieve glandular swelling, spasms and pain.
* Garlic regulates high blood pressure and restores blood sugar levels to normal.
* Dandelion is a famous blood purifier that also energizes the pancreas and spleen, while supporting the kidneys and urinary tract.
* Marshmallow soothes kidney and bladder problems.
* Buchu, a mucilant, works as a urinary tonic and also treats circulatory and kidney problems.
For further support in treating diabetes, this formula provides chelated minerals for greater bioavailability, thereby improving nutrition.
To lessen the likelihood of diabetic complications, diet appears to be the most important consideration, more so than insulin or other factors. Assess
your diet to see how it stands up to these dietary requirements—especially for diabetics.